I obtained a Msc in Artifial Intelligence (AI) within the Department of Artificial Intelligence, School of Computer Science, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, at the Ontology Engineering Group (Spain). The title of my Master Thesis was: "Analyzing and Ranking Multimedia Ontologies for their Reuse". Previously, I worked in the research group of software agents (Grasia!) of the School of Computer Science, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain). I also obtained a Master in Technologies and Information Systems from the University of Picardie-Jules Verne (France; 2008), and a DEA in Computer Science at the University of Yaoundé I (Cameroon)
I obtained a Ph.D in Computer Science in April, 2015 from Telecom ParisTech under the supervision of Dr. Raphaël Troncy at Eurecom . The title of my thesis dissertation was Publishing and Consuming Geo-spatial and Government Data on the Semantic Web" (slides, manuscript)
I am a researcher at Mondeca working in all the modelling activities as well as in R&D funded project which require strong Semantic Web expertise. I am also lead of the labs incubator of Mondeca, and maintain a blog. You can find here my resume (as for April 2018).
Since October 2017, I am Research & Development Director @ Mondeca.
I am interested in Semantic Web technologies, Linked data, ontology (modeling, methodologies),
Government Open Data, vocabulary management, web architecture, Multimedia applications to Semantic Web, Internet of things, GeoData, visualization, Linked Data, NLP and Semantics, RDF triple stores Benchmarking, Data science, Applied AI
- Scientific Expert Reviewer for the French ANR projects in "Sciences et Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication department, Contenus et Interactions": research program AAP 2018, CONTINT 2016 and 2015
Member of the following W3C Working Groups:
W3C editorial documents
- Paul Guélorget, Benjamin Icard, Guillaume Gadek, Souhir Ghabiche,
Sylvain Gatepaille, Ghislain Atemezing, Paul Egré. Combining Vagueness Detection with Deep Learning to Identify Fake News. In 24th International Conference on Information Fusion. (November 2021, Johannesburg)
- Knowledge Graph Publication and Browsing Using Neo4J (G. Atemezing, A. Huynh). Paper | slides | video . (SCG Workshop, 2021)
- Semantics of Data Mining Services in Cloud Computing, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing. (Jan. 2020) Link: 10.1109/TSC.2020.2966607
- Towards Automatic Domain Classification of LOV Vocabularies. PROFILES 2019 , @ ISWC 2019.
- Benchmarking Commercial RDF Stores with Publications Office Datase, (QuWeDa 2018, acceptance rate =40%; paper, slides)Best ESWC 2018 Workshop Paper
- Linda van den Brink, Payam Barnaghi, Jeremy Tandy, Ghislain A. Atemezing, Rob Atkinson, Byron Cochrane, Yasmin Fathy, Raúl García-Castro, Armin Haller, Andreas Harth, Krzysztof Janowicz, Şefki Kolozali, Bart van Leeuwen, Maxime Lefrançois, Josh Lieberman, Andrea Perego, Danh Le Phuoc, Bill Roberts, Kerry Taylor, and Raphaël Troncy. Best Practices for Publishing, Retrieving, and Using Spatial Data on the Web. In Semantic Web Journal (SWJ) , 2018
- Adopting Semantic Technologies for Effective Corporate Transparency, (ESWC 2017)
- Applying Semantic Web Technologies to Assess Maintenance Tasks from Operational Interruptions: A Use-Case at Airbus , (ESWC 2017)
- Semantic Web Methodologies, Best Practices and Ontology Engineering Applied to Internet of Things, (IEEE WF-IoT 2015)
- Linked Open Vocabularies (LOV): a gateway to reusable semantic vocabularies on the Web (2015), Semantic Web Journal. (read). Semantic Web Outstanding Paper Award 2017 link
- The ProtégéLOV Plugin: Ontology Access and Reuse for Everyone, (ESWC2015, Demo Paper). Tool access
- All my publications during my PhD
- Towards a linked-data based visualization wizard, in ISWC 2014, 5th International Workshop on Consuming Linked Data (COLD 2014), 20 October 2014, Riva del Garda, Italy. (slides)
- Publishing reference geodata on the web: Opportunities and challenges for IGN France in 6th International Workshop on the Foundations, Technologies and Applications of the Geospatial Web (TERRACOGNITA 2014), ISWC 2014, October 19, 2014, Riva del Garda, Italy. ( slides )
- Information content based ranking metric for linked open vocabularies. In SEM 2014, 10th International Conference on Semantic Systems, 4-5 September 2014, Leipzig, Germany. (slides)
- Harmonizing services for LOD vocabularies: a case study in WaSABi 2013, Workshop on Semantic Web Enterprise Adoption and Best Practice, Colocated with ISWC 2013 Workshop, October 22, 2013, Sydney, Australia.
- Towards interoperable visualization applications over linked data. slides; EDF 2013, 2nd European Data Forum, April 9-10, 2013, Dublin, Ireland
- Transforming Meteorological Data into Linked Data in SWJ (2012)
- A Landscape for Multimedia Ontologies, in the Special Issue on Multimedia Data Semantics, doi
- Confomaton Application. In Linked Data-a-thon challenge, in conjuction with ISWC'11, October 23-27, 2011, Bonn, Germany. Best Concept Award
Program Committees Member
- PC member for SCG 2021 workshop The 1st workshop on Squaring the circle on graphs helds in Amsterdam, 6 September 2021.
- PC member for ESWC Research Track 2022, 2021
- PC member for QuWeDa2019 , Web Intelligence 2019 (Demo track)
- PC member for ISWC 2019 Resources Track , ISWC 2018 Resources Track
- PC member for APIA2021, APIA2020, APIA2019 , APIA2018 , French national conference on Applications of Artificial Intelligence.
- PC member for TheWebConf2022 (Demo Track), TheWebConf2020 (Demo Track), WWW2018 Developers' Track, WWW2018 Demos Track
- PC member for SmartIoT Workshop 2018
- PC member for SIMBig 2021, SIMBig 2020 , SIMBig 2019, SIMBig 2018 , SIMBig 2017
- PC member for XBRL Academic Track 2019 , 2018, 2017
- PC member for ESWC Posters and Demos Track 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- PC member for CAEPIA-2015 16th Conference of the Spanish Association for Artificial Intelligence.
- PC member for the GeoLD2014 Workshop, in conjunction with the annual SEMANTiCS conference.
- PC member for the Wasabi 2014 Workshop, collocated with the 11th ESWC'2014 Conference.
- PC member for the Linking Geospatial Workshop. 5th - 6th March 2014, Campus London, Shoreditch
- PC member for the Semantic Statistics (SemStats) workshop 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, SemStats2018, SemStats2019
Invited Talks / Keynotes
- Talk at "Application of Reasoning on Complex and Evolving Data: Methods and Use-Cases" Workshop (RoCED) at KGC 2022
- Keynote at ESSnet final event. Title: The Future of LOD (as of May 2019) (27th-28th May 2019, Sofia, Bulgaria).
- Lightning presentation at W3C Graph Data Workshop, (4th-6th March 2019, Berlin, Germany).
- Invited speaker at Taxonomy Boot Camp (TBC) , (5-6 Nov. 2018, Washington D.C., USA-slides)
- Invited speaker at SIIM 2017 , (24-25 November 2017, Toulouse, France)
- Invited speaker at Works-Web'16 , June 23th 2016, Montreuil, France
- Co-chair of ResIA2022 (First Workshop on Resilience and AI) at PFIA 2022, Saint-Etienne, France.
- Editor ARIMA 2021 - Special Issue Data Intelligibility, Business Intelligence and Semantic Web
- Organizer of the 3rd edition of BI & SemWeb at UNB, Burkina-Faso (11th - 12th November 2021, Bobo-Dioulasso (Hybride event), Burkina Faso). (What we did!)
- Organizer of the 2nd edition of BI & SemWeb at UCAD, Senegal (3rd- 4th December 2020, Dakar (ONLINE), Senegal). (What we did!)
- Co-Organizer of the FIIA 2020 for the French AI Association , 08th October 2020, Paris (ONLINE)
- Organizer of the first edition of BI & SemWeb at CRI'19 in Africa (December 2nd 2019, Yaounde, Cameroon). (What we did!)
- Co-chair of the International Workshop on Business Intelligence over Big Data, BIoBD'19 (September 8, 2019 in Bled, Slovenia)
- Co-chair of the Workshop on Best Practices and Dynamic Knowledge Graphs (KOGPIT19) (24-25 June 2018, Villa Clara, Cuba)
- Co-chair of the Vocabulary Carnival during the iSemantics 2016 (12-15 September 2016, Leipzig)
- Teaching Semantic Web technologies and Knowledge Representation for MIAGE IKSEM at Sorbonne University (since 2022)
- Teaching Introduction to Semantic Web at Master II level (UFR Maths-Info), University Paris Descartes – Sorbonne , now Université de Paris (Since 2017)
- Teaching Introduction to Semantic Web at Master II level, CNAM , Paris (2018 - 2019)
- Member of the "Conseil de Perfectionnement Licence Informatique" of Université de Paris. (Since May 2021)
PhD Thesis Committee
- Examiner, PhD Thesis Noura HERRADI , Labo Cédric - CNAM, 10th December 2018, Paris
- Examiner, PhD Thesis Matthieu VIRIY , LIG – STeamer, 16th December 2021, IMAG, Grenoble
Yeah...I studied two years philosophy and theology at the Faculty of Theology San Damaso (Madrid, Spain), and I hope to be graduated in the art of "giving reason to my faith".
I put here some links of great persons /institutions that have a human vision of the Life, and also some of my favourite websites.